Thread: Marks giving subjects in CSS or scoring subjects in CSS

Marks giving subjects in CSS or scoring subjects in CSS

Dear csseguideans please tell me what are the most mark giving subjects in css examination. i want to make my final optional choice.

2. Big Boss Circuit advertisement

Re: Marks giving subjects in CSS or scoring subjects in CSS

there are no fast and hand rule in css examination regarding high marking and low marking subjects. one must perceive his inner capabilities and follow most familiar subjects for his\her css examination. Different mouths have uttered different stories. One should always follow his\her own choice of subjects those are more understandable and easy to make examiner understand what one has learned through experiencing his\her favorite choice of subjects. Getting through css written portion does not involve high scoring and low scoring subjects. but instead how one has understood syllabus and the way one has to attempt craftily and artistically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anosha View Post
    Dear csseguideans please tell me what are the most mark giving subjects in css examination. i want to make my final optional choice.

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    there are no fast and hand rule in css examination regarding high marking and low marking subjects. .
    Dear owl i would say that in css what counts the most is the selection of optional subjects. People with subjects of accounting and maths score more. Like we know arabic is a good scoring subject and my own experience say that pyschology is a wonderfully scoring subject.

there isnt any hard and fast rule regarding optional subjects, your intese, your capability and your background really matters in that particular subject.however scoring trend and coverable syllabus also matter

Mr. Arif but what would you say when people score more in arabic and less in indo pak history. I think and most of the seniors say that there are realy some subjects which score more than others. and its all about scoring more in css examination.

no doubt scorig trend matters a lot in this examination,,,, but i havent heard for arabic being scoring, may be because some people are at home in some subjects and also it isnt our language,, and as far as indo pak is concerned 9 out of 10 people say it isnt scoring at all

Thread Information