Situated in Lahore, Pakistan, the CSA was established in 1948 for the training of fresh entrants to the Pakistan Administrative Services and was originally called Pakistan Administrative Services Academy. With the adoption of Civil Services Pakistan Resolution, the academy was renamed as Civil Services Academy and the campus was shifted from an old building on the race course road to the old residency estate on the Mall Road. Meanwhile in addition to the probationers of Civil Services of Pakistan the academy also started training the probationers of Foreign Service of Pakistan in 1963. After the creation of Bangladesh in 1971 and the consequent loss of the Police Academy of Pakistan then situated at Raj Shahi in Bangladesh the probationers of Police Service of Pakistan also started training in this academy.
Login or Sign Up
- Log in with