Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relevance of syllabus?

Dear members,

I have gone through a few of past papers of Islamiat but majority of the questions seem out of syllabus. I have also come across posts of many members who say that the paper now indirectly matches current affairs. But i personally believe that an institute of an stature of FPSC cannot set question out of syllabus because an act to the contrary will violate the rules of FPSC. In spite of that i have not been able to find many questions within the syllabus. If anybody still believes that questions are not outside syllabus,i request them to kindly match the following questions of CE-2011 with the syllabus. In other words, please mention the part of the syllabus where the following questions fall.

Q.3 what is meant by civilization and culture and how it effects collective life and also analyzes the foundation of modern civilization and highlights the problems caused by it?

Q.5 it is necessary to establish priority of law for the development of society. What is your point of view that today Islamic punishments are regarded as Savagery? While discussing the Islamic philosophy of the reward and punishment also describe the basic characteristic of Islamic concept of punishments.

Q.6 it is the period of basic human rights. What is meant by human rights and what is a western concept of human right, discuss human rights of Islam in the light of the sermon of Hajjatul Widah.

Q.8 Discuss in detail the importance of Akle-Halal form Islamic pint of view and explain how unfair resources can be checked in the light of Islamic teachings?

Re: Relevance of syllabus?

oh god.
    these topics dont look from the syllabus. I m worried that the trend is going tough and tough every day. some senior member please suggest that how we can prepare for such topic of islamiat. mujhey tu lagta hai k ye islamiat nahi hai balky muslim current affair ka paper hai.?
    @revivalist dear do u have any idea that from where we can find material on such toipics.

Comment

@Brother ayan. i also am confused on this issue,thats why i asked this question.only seniors can suggest here. mr.junaid and all senior members are requested to advise on this issue as this is very confusing and we have not been able to figure out the new trend.

Comment

u people are right that syllabus relevancy has lost and FPSC has moved to current affairs in case of islamiat. i suggest that you people may watch islamic video programms on different topics and discussion plus read islamic pages of newspapers .
        Our Struggles will not end but, certainly, life.

Comment

Thanks dear Junaid for a useful post but more advises are needed from respected senior members...

Comment

Working...
          X